Certified GlobalCapture Engineer (CGCE)
Audience: Reseller Technical Personnel, Customer System Managers
Prerequisites: Students must have taken one of the following: CSSA, GSGS, SSM
Duration: Approx. 4h
Description: This fast-paced video series is for customers and Resellers who intend to design, manage, or support workflow processes in GlobalCapture, and is recommended for anyone who completed Certified Square 9 System Architect (CSSA) prior to Sept of 2016 when GlobalCapture replaced Capture Workflow in the CSSA curriculum.
- Accessing and understanding the GlobalCapture interface and Nodes
- Using a GlobalCapture Workflow to importing document into GlobalSearch
- Data Capture in GlobalCapture, including creating and using Templates and RapidAdapt
- Understanding the Batch Manager
- Understanding the Validation Station
- GlobalCapture management including licenses, portals, and registration
When ready, participants simply complete the course materials within 30 days and submit the certification exam within seven days of course completion. A passing grade ensures the title Certified GlobalCapture Engineer (CGCE).