Certified GlobalForms Engineer (CGFE)
Audience: Reseller Technical Personnel, Customer System Managers
Prerequisites: Certified GlobalCapture Engineer (CGCE)
Duration: Approx. 5h 30m
Description: This thorough video series is for Resellers and customers who intend to design, manage, or support web forms in GlobalForms versions 10 or higher. Students develop the necessary skills required to effectively design and implement basic GlobalForms solutions.
When ready, participants simply complete the course materials within 30 days and submit the certification exam within seven days of course completion. A passing grade ensures the title Certified GlobalForms Engineer (CGFE).
- Accessing and understanding the GlobalForms interface
- Understanding Basic, Special, and Layout Components
- Using Component properties to control display and operation
- Mapping and managing Form submission
- GlobalCapture Workflow design with GlobalForms